I've noticed Suey over at It's All About Books writing a current post occasionally. I liked the idea, so I'm hoping she won't mind if I borrow it. Therefore!
- sitting in my happy spot. Surrounded by books, computer open with wifi connection, smelling coffee and tea drinks being made. *aaaaahhhhh* ;)
- on season 3 of Call the Midwife and this little show just keeps getting better and better! I am without a doubt a big fan by now. It did have to grow on me a little, but I just love all these characters. More Chummy please!
- loving all the bookish chats via twitter! You gals (you know who you are ;) never cease to make me happy and grinning with just a little 140 character sentence. *hugs*
- looking forward to book two in a series. I've only been waiting a couple years or so for this one! Luckily the cliffhanger in book one wasn't really that bad, so I've not been desperate. But I still can't wait to read it!
- listening to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams a few too many times. My nephew introduced the song to me (via Despicable Me 2 of course). One evening I took him out to eat and I think we heard this song come on at least 7 or 8 times! Z can't seem to sit still when he hears it. :D
- wanting to watch Frozen again. That is such a cute movie! I can see why people are talking about it everywhere. Plus the songs totally get stuck in your head.
- so very happy to be active online again. I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed having this little spot to write my thoughts and just have fun. I'm glad to be here for sure!
- thinking Panera Bread sounds delicious. I'd eaten there before, but recently have come to really love their sandwiches. And their chai tea latte as well! ;)
- wishing all of you a happy weekend and a fabulous week ahead!