November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays {Til Grits Do Us Part}

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



'Til Grits Do Us Part (Southern Fried Sushi #3)My Teasers:

"I screamed and swerved around a cow pie, hearing a furious snort not far behind me--and a loud pounding of hooves. Dust rose up from the grass, making us cough."

~page 17, Til Grits Do Us Part, by Jennifer Rogers Spinola


Happy Tuesday to one and all! I hope you're having a fabulous day. I am having so much fun with this book; it's always good to get back to a series you love. (Plus the author is awesome! We've been chatting on Facebook, and having loads of fun talking about southern stuff.)  :) What are you reading this week?



 Toodle-loo kangaroos!


15 comments:

  1. Love your teaser, it's funny. I imagine this would be a fun read. I like your little "toodle-loo kangaroos" sign off. So cute! It always makes me smile!

    Here's our 4 for you: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/11/tuesday-teasers.html:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sounds like it might be a Southern read! Gotta love that!

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser at mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title alone makes this book worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting teaser. Makes me wonder what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser! The cover of the book is super nice. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post earlier.

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title of the book and that awesome teaser you shared make me want to add this one to the TBR list! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my Teaser. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting title and teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome teaser, makes me want to find out what is chasing them. I might have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing and visiting my teaser. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by my Teaser.. this teaser is so funny.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this book's title and your teaser too. I wonder what's coming after her? A horse? A bull?
    My teaser is from THREE MOONS OVER SEDONA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is she in a car, on a horse, riding a bike? Assuming that she isn't on foot, just go over the cow pie. Honestly, it takes less effort. LoL, yes, I grew up/live in a place where cow pies are normal ^_~ Nevertheless, that's a good teaser!

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny! It's been a long time since I've had to avoid a cow pattie. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser! Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...