January 6, 2013

I'm Back and It's a New Year!



I'm back!!! Well, I guess technically I've been back for a few days. But between work, laundry, and life in general, I haven't been online much. Until today! Woohoo! So did you miss me? (Say yes, say yes, say yes, say yes......Is my mental telepathy working?) :D

I had a great trip home. Saw lots of family, ate lots of food, took lots of pics (once I got back, I looked through my camera and realized that the only people in my pictures are my nieces and nephews! I might have one or two with mom and dad in the background, but otherwise it's pretty much just the kids. Guess you can figure out who I focused on the most. ;), and just generally had an awesome time. But it's good to be home again also. (Have I mentioned how fun it is to have two homes instead of just one?) I was tired of living out of a suitcase and being without my car (depending on mom and dad all the time takes adjustment now, guess I've lived away from them for too long. Anyone else ever have that problem?). Plus trips always mess with my brain and make me confused over what day it is, so it usually takes a few days to get back to my normal routine and feel like I know what's going on again. But I think I've arrived at my "normal" now (whatever that may be), so back to blogging it is! And you know what that means, lots of rambly posts and use of exclamation points and parentheses! (I love parentheses. Can you tell? :)



This picture is similar to what it looks like at my parents. Kind of. Only their house is an actual house and a very nice one! Figured I better clarify there. But they are surrounded by woods and this time of year, you can see straight through the trees to the neighbors houses. Since I just knew you were dying to know what VA looks like, there you go. :)

It's still kind of hard for me to believe that this is a new year. Where on earth did 2012 go? But I was told this morning that whatever 2012 was like, whatever I did or didn't do or what have you, this is a brand new year and a brand new start once again. A blank page, so to speak. So here's hoping 2013 is splendiferously awesome and wonderful! :D

I did get some reading done while I was gone, so hopefully a few reviews will get posted soon. Some new-to-me books and some re-reads. How were your holidays? Did you get lots of books for Christmas? Or something else that you've always wanted? Mainly I got green stuff to use to pick out my own books, so yay for that! :)

Toodle-loo kangaroos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...