It's been a long while since I joined in on Wednesday's! But here I am. :)
1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?
Hmmm. I'm kind of stuck on this question. And of course it's the first one! So what does that mean for the rest of them?!
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?
Jesus Loves Me
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
I like them! So I don't think every event has to be open to both. I'd say it depends on what the event is. I mean, I don't see many men rushing to go to a bridal shower, do you? ;)
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
Cinnamon ~ Cinnamon Rolls!! Mmmmm.
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?
I like it! I don't actually have anything 'chevron' I don't think.
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
Finding bacon in my food. Blech. *wrinkles nose in distaste* Guess I've got food on my brain. Although I shouldn't be hungry this time of night....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm a very sleepy blogger,
I've no thoughts to add or say.
So I'll close this little Hodgepodge,
And hope you have an awesome day! :D