I decided to join in again! I've thought about it for several weeks, but it just hadn't worked out. Today that changes! Here am I, going forth with the questions.
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
I don't like early morning, but maybe around 10 or 11am, once I'm good and woke up. It's nice daylight outside, I'm not too sleepy yet (afternoons make me want to nap), and evening is when it's getting dark. I like the daylight! Plus it's close to lunch and I do like to eat. ;)
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
The mixer because I don't have one and I want one!
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Really early mornings. Ugh!
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
Victoria or Niagara Falls. I have friends who've been to those places and brought back amazing pictures. I don't know anything about any of the other cities. (Also! I have a few blogging friends who live in Canada. I wouldn't mind getting the chance to go visit them! :)
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Peanut butter, mayo, and banana sandwiches. And absolutely NOT a favorite! *shudders* I have no idea what on earth I was thinking.
6. Do you cry easily?
Yes. Weddings, funerals, movies, when someone else starts crying, I'm a waterworks machine! And I really wish I weren't.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
I have thought about it. But actual shopping has not been involved. At this point, I have no idea when it'll begin. Hopefully soon!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hodgepodgers, it's good to be back,
I knew there was something I lacked.
I'll join in
Meanwhile, I'll go have a snack.
(Yeah, not my best work.)