September 5, 2016

30 Days of Books :: Day 5


Oh look! I haven't forgotten about this. Y'all probably have, but I didn't! :) I think I did warn you that this would probably take me a while though, so....turns out I was right. Imagine that! Anyhoo, life's been busy with road trips and just real life stuff, so my time for blogging hasn't been very available. Here I am though, ready to keep going!

{joining Jenni}

Day 5 :: A book that makes you happy

6734392719555416107901


There are so very many that can fall under this category! I mean, really just about any book would because books make me happy in general. But I know that would be a cop out, so I'm going with one of my favorite series by Erynn Mangum; Cool Beans, Latte Daze, and Double Shot. Her books always make me happy! They're a great mix of funny, sweet, and adorable. Her main character, Maya, is a lady after my own heart! I love her quirky and fun personality and her relationships with her family and friends (not to mention coffee and chocolate!! ;) feel real and wonderful. When I look at this series sitting on my shelves, I get a happy little flutter inside. And when I need a little pick me up at the end of a hard day, this is one series that I know I can pick up and they will be guaranteed to make me smile!




4 comments:

  1. These look cute. I've never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: Erynn isn't a very well known author, but I'm a big fan of hers. And this series is very cute! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never read these or even heard of these. They look like they're fun. I might like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Yes, Erynn isn't very well known for some reason. But I love her sense of humor in her stories. Fun and cute are definitely the words to describe her books! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...