February 20, 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award


The lovely Hamlette tagged me with this award a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to joining in! Considering it's winter right now, it's fun to imagine sunshine and springtime! Although I do suppose that as it's been rather warm for Feb the past week or two, we've had plenty of sunshine for me to enjoy. Still! Winter isn't over and I am SO ready for spring to come and stay.

Anyhoo! I have some fun questions to answer, so let's get to it, shall we?

1.  What's the oldest TV show you've ever watched? 

Probably...I Love Lucy. I think?

2.  What's the newest TV show you've watched?

I don't watch much TV, so I think the last one I was actively keeping track of was Parks and Recreation. I love Leslie and Ben! Plus Ron and Ann and everyone else. :)

Ask me about kdramas or period dramas and I've got a much more recent list I could choose from!

3.  What's the oldest fiction book you've ever read?

Love and Freindship and Other Youthful Writings by Jane Austen, because she wrote these short stories when she was still a teenager.

24501765

4.  What's the newest fiction book you've read?

I received an advanced copy of Life After by Katie Ganshert and read it a couple weeks ago. It's not out until April, but keep your eyes peeled for it, friends! Because it is EXCELLENT.

31364181

5.  What's the oldest movie you've ever watched?

Pride and Prejudice - 1940 (And yes, I had to go look up all the older movies I've watched and see when they came out.)

6.  What's the newest movie you've watched?

Does Hallmark Channel movies count? Because that would be Love at First Glance. It was cute, but sort of forgettable.

7.  What was the first blog you remember following?

That would be Ruth's! Booktalk & More Too (I started following her original blog, this one is a newer one.) I love her book reviews and so often what she loves, I will too! :)

8.  What's the blog you've started following the most recently?

I discovered Based on the Book through Hamlette's I Love Austen Week. :)

9.  What song did you really love when you were 10 years old?

I don't remember? But it must have something in country music because I loved country music back then!!

10.  What song do you really love right now?

Currently I've been listening to Ellie Holcomb's Red Sea Road album. I love several of the songs on it and have been listening on repeat! :) Here's the first song, Find You Here (I couldn't find any of the others from the album on YouTube, sorry.)



I have no idea who to tag for this, so I'm tagging everybody! Please join in if you care to. :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I couldn't have answered these questions. I have no idea on most of them. Is the 1940s P&P the one with Laurence Olivier? I love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dug your answers! Of course Hallmark movies count :-) And how neat you discovered a new blog to follow via Austen Week! I found a couple too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...