November 30, 2017

Currently...



Listening To:  Christmas music, of course! But I also just finished listening to The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (is that not the BEST title?!). I wasn't sure what it would be like, but I'd heard good things. Very unique and fun! Also, right before that, I listened to Sense and Sensibility. Yes! That S&S. First time ever reading the story and I LOVED it! After I finished, I was in the mood for more Jane Austen stories.

Reading:  I'm not currently in the middle of anything actually. But a few weeks ago I devoured Speak Easy, Speak Love and LET ME JUST SAY HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS. I need to get my review written, but it's taking a bit of time because currently this is my thought process when I sit down to write it: aldkjf;oadijfalkdjf;lakjdf . :D

Enjoying:  The atmosphere of the Christmas season. Now granted, I haven't been out in the stores braving all the crowds and craziness, but there's just something about the after-Thanksgiving-just-before-December few days of happy anticipation of Christmas! I get this indescribable feeling of wishing for awesome things to happen during the next month. Most of which probably won't! But this bit of dreaming and enjoying is simply happy-inducing to my heart. Anyone else ever get that feeling? No? Just me?

Watching:  Hallmark Christmas movies! This should come as no surprise at all for anyone who knows me. I love them! Every single cheesy, predictable, teeth-achingly-sweet, guaranteed-happy-ending bit of them! So far, I think my favorite might be The Christmas Train. But I'll have to get back to you on that? Haven't seen them all yet! ;)

Feeling:  Excitement for new things on the horizon! Making plans and seeing people's reactions to them and just plain happy to have something so scary-awesome to look forward to! Life is meant to be lived, right? Onward!

Craving:  The chocolate roll that I left in the freezer at work. Which means I can't eat any right this second! *sniff sniff*

Loving:  That book tree you see in the picture up there! It took the encouragement of some crafting-loving friends to convince me to finally try it and I am SO pleased with how it turned out. I grin every single time I walk by it! :)

Anticipating:  Christmas!




4 comments:

  1. Looks like Christmas all around for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was so excited about Christmas. I think the lack of snow is getting me down. Maybe if I put my Christmas decorations up it’ll feel more Christmas-ey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are all geared up for the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made that book tree? It's so cool! I totally thought that was a pic you found on Pinterest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...