November 24, 2016

Bookish Gratitude

via here and here
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happiest of Thanksgivings to you, my lovelies! I hope you're stuffing your faces full of deliciousness today. I mean, what's a holiday without great food, right? :)

So, I thought I'd share some bookish things that I am very grateful for. I must confess, however, that this idea was not original to me. I imagine other book blogs have written something similar in years prior, for one. And for another, the idea came to me from Waterbrook & Multnoma's facebook page. Y'all may or may not be aware that the awesome Jamie (who I had the privilege of actually meeting in person back in August) (!!!!!) started a new job there this summer. Naturally, that made me much more interested in what was happening in Colorado. :) They've started sharing live videos where they talk about all things bookish, you should check it out if you're on facebook. So this idea came from their most recent video (found here). Thanks for that, ladies!

Things I am grateful for:

Libraries



Bookstores



Authors (and bloggers! :)



Fellow readers who love books as much as I.



Books that make me laugh.




Books that make me swoon.



Books that make me ponder things.



Books that inspire me.



Books that excite my imagination.



Books that remind me how much I love reading. 




BOOKS



Now, back to your regularly scheduled eating and napping. :)




4 comments:

  1. Aww! This is such a great post friend! I'll have to share with my WaterBrook crew :) Hope you are enjoying time with family :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie: Thank you! I had a wonderful long weekend with family and travels. I'm ready for another one! :)

      And thanks to your coworkers and yourself for the idea. I had fun with this post!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too! I love your list. Those are all the things I'm grateful for bookishly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Yay for bookish happiness! And awesome blogging friends too. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...