December 9, 2012

Out & About


Well, still sticking with the Christmas theme. Isn't this cute? I thought so. Just hanging by someone's front door. Very cheerful and Christmasy! :)

On a side note, last night was the final night of the Journey to Bethlehem. No rain this week! And I remembered all my lines! Double yay! :) I'm so tired today that I'm glad it's over, but it was great fun. I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it. Especially how much I did not  get nervous. I figured I'd be nervous the whole time, talking in front of people, but it really wasn't bad at all. Definitely a wonderful start to December. And only a couple weeks left until Christmas! Do you have all your shopping done yet?

December Photo A Day Challenge: Everyday people all around the world look at the list, and take a photo according to the date. So on the 1st of December we’ll take a photo at 8 o’clock {am or pm, doesn’t matter}. So whatever you’re doing when the clock strikes 8 – take a photo. And then share it. Then upload it to Facebook {your own page, or my Facebook page}, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr – where ever you please. If you’re sharing to Instagram or Twitter – use the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Toodle-loo kangaroos! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad it went well for you! It's always fun when we challenge ourselves and find out we CAN do it! What a great way to start your Christmas season.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a challenge, that's for certain! But so much fun. I went for it because I decided it would do me some good to get out of my comfort zone and do something different. I'm so glad I did! :)

      Thanks for coming by here!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...