December 15, 2012

Outdoors


This business belongs to dear friends of mine. They had a Christmas Open House this weekend so I stopped by. Since that's about all I did outdoors today, this was the only picture I could use. I thought with the Amish buggies all lined up and by tinting the picture, it made the photo look older. Well, except for the string of modern lights there. That does kind of give it away. :D But you do see what I'm talking about, right? Anyway, that was the most exciting part of my day. (Excluding the moment when I went to start my car and it wouldn't start because I'd left my lights on, but we won't talk about that. I don't like doing stuff that makes me feel silly, yet this is not the first time I've left my lights on and my battery went dead. Sigh. You'd think I would know better by now. I am supposed to be relatively smart!) The rest of my day was here at home doing some cleaning. Yuck. We won't talk about that either! So with nothing to talk about, I'll end with a smile. :)

December Photo A Day Challenge: Everyday people all around the world look at the list, and take a photo according to the date. So on the 1st of December we’ll take a photo at 8 o’clock {am or pm, doesn’t matter}. So whatever you’re doing when the clock strikes 8 – take a photo. And then share it. Then upload it to Facebook {your own page, or my Facebook page}, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr – where ever you please. If you’re sharing to Instagram or Twitter – use the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Toodle-loo kangaroos! Hope you're day went better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...