May 31, 2014

Current Weekend Randomness


I've noticed Suey over at It's All About Books writing a current post occasionally. I liked the idea, so I'm hoping she won't mind if I borrow it. Therefore!

Currently, I'm...

  • sitting in my happy spot. Surrounded by books, computer open with wifi connection, smelling coffee and tea drinks being made. *aaaaahhhhh* ;)

  • on season 3 of Call the Midwife and this little show just keeps getting better and better! I am without a doubt a big fan by now. It did have to grow on me a little, but I just love all these characters. More Chummy please!

  • loving all the bookish chats via twitter! You gals (you know who you are ;) never cease to make me happy and grinning with just a little 140 character sentence. *hugs*

  • looking forward to book two in a series. I've only been waiting a couple years or so for this one! Luckily the cliffhanger in book one wasn't really that bad, so I've not been desperate. But I still can't wait to read it!

  • listening to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams a few too many times. My nephew introduced the song to me (via Despicable Me 2 of course). One evening I took him out to eat and I think we heard this song come on at least 7 or 8 times! Z can't seem to sit still when he hears it. :D

  • wanting to watch Frozen again. That is such a cute movie! I can see why people are talking about it everywhere. Plus the songs totally get stuck in your head.

  • so very happy to be active online again. I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed having this little spot to write my thoughts and just have fun. I'm glad to be here for sure!

  • thinking Panera Bread sounds delicious. I'd eaten there before, but recently have come to really love their sandwiches. And their chai tea latte as well! ;)

  • wishing all of you a happy weekend and a fabulous week ahead!

8 comments:

  1. I miss you Kara. I think often of you and say a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I miss you too. Whole bunches!

      Delete
  2. What a fun post to read! Glad to have you back online too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you Kara. Glad you're back too!

    Love Frozen and Call the Midwife. Such good stuff in their own unique ways.

    Gotta' love Twitter chats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rissi!

      Ah, those twitter chats. SO much fun! :D

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! I might do something similar once in a while, when I have no movies to review or other things to blog about.

    I used to meet up with a fellow writer once a month at Panera. We'd eat lunch and chat, then write for an hour or more. I LOVE their tomato soup. Their sandwiches are tasty too, and their lemonade is nice. I love their bottomless coffee deal for writing stints, and hosted a Nano write-in there last year for that very reason :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, Hamlette! It was a fun post to write. :) And oh my, Panera is wonderful! I've been trying to branch out and get a different sandwich everytime I visit. So far I haven't had a bad one! Mmmmm. Now I'm hungry again. ;)

      Also their free wifi can be really handy! And that Nano write-in there, what an awesome idea!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...