March 7, 2013

I'm Back (For a Short Time) And Getting Better (I Hope)



Yes! I'm still alive! Whew. I spoke waaaaayyy too soon last Sunday. I thought I was feeling better, but HA! My body had other ideas. So the above picture was totally the way I've felt this week. In fact, I'm a little afraid that by saying I'm feeling better today, I'll wake up tomorrow miserable again. I really hope not though. This week was horrible, thus why I haven't been online again until now.

This is just a short post, but I simply wanted to say thanks for all the wishes for good health again. THANK YOU friends! Truly. I've read your messages a few times this week when I needed a little pick me up. While I was going stir crazy all cooped up in bed, knowing that a few of you thought about me brightened my spirits a little.

But let me just say this. I have a very nice room and a wonderful bed which I am extremely thankful for most days. Yet after 5 days of only seeing it, I am so ready to be sociable again! I did go out for a little this evening, stopped by a friends house and they weren't too scared of me, so I stayed and ate supper. It was so good to see people again. :)

Meanwhile, those book reviews I promised are still coming. Just probably not til this weekend or so. If I continue on the lovely path of getting healthy again, then they will be coming soon. I still want to catch up with all of you lovely people too, so here's hoping.

I also hope your week has been a hundred times more happy than mine!

Toodle-loo kangaroos! I look forward to hopping around again real soon! :P

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I hate long, miserable colds and flus. Glad you could snuggle up in bed and get over it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sick stinks! But yay for getting better! Thanks Hamlette. :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you get back to feeling all better soon! Take care. Glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I take for granted feeling good all the time. But right now, it feels more fabulous than I can say! :)

      Delete
  3. Whew! Glad you are feeling better, Kara! Thought of you this week - keep healing and getting back to feeling like your wonderful self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry dear! take care of yourself :) and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I think I'm finally getting there! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I am SO with you. I'm just now starting to recover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Being sick stinks! Glad you're feeling better too Juju. Hope it continues! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...