March 22, 2013

I'm Supposed To Be a Grown-Up!


Hello all!

Yes, this is going to be a very nonsensical post about nothing. Basically. I do realize probably most of you have no interest in my silliness. So I won't be offended if you stop reading. (In fact. I'll never know, so all's good!)

I actually finished an awesome book last night (or should I say this morning *hangs head in embarrassment*) and had great intentions of writing my review today.

Yeah.......that didn't happen. Obviously. Needless to say, I watched The Lizzie Bennet Diaries instead. I told myself, "Okay, I'll just watch this video one more time and then I'll go write my review." Well. One more time actually ended up turning into several more times. And then I rewatched other episodes and before I knew it, there was a whole lot of time gone!

I'm supposed to be an adult! But something about this "little" YouTube sensation has sucked me in and it's like I've become a teenager again. Multiple watches of episodes. Impatiently wondering when Monday or Thursday will get here. (The first time in my entire life that I've looked forward to Monday's!) I've decided it's a really good thing this show is ending next week. That way I can go back to normal. Or my version of it anyway.

I'm ridiculous!!! Completely ridiculous I tell you. I fully acknowledge that fact.

So. There you have it. I watched Lizzie all evening instead of reviewing my book. I have got to get my head back soon! Anyway, my review will be coming. Promise!

Have an awesome Friday. :)

Toodle-loo kangaroos!

13 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be an adult too. But that doesn't mean I'm grown up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Hamlette! I'll have to remember that. Because I think that's really true of me also. :D

      Delete
  2. Of course, we want to hear about your silliness, Kara. It's too much fun. :) Being an adult can be great but sometimes that inner child wins the argument. ;)

    Looking forward to that review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rissi. My inner child certainly seems to get the better of me entirely too much some days! But it does make life more fun. ;D And thanks for not minding my silly stuff.

      Also finally getting that review up! It's about time huh? :)

      Delete
  3. I am in love with this little show!
    Then agin I love P&P.
    I was hyperventilating on Monday! And last thursday and last monday!
    psh I don't want to be a grown up! Being a grown up is boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! You speak my emotions exactly, Martha! It's crazy the way this show has taken over my Monday's and Thursday's. Especially during this last arc.

      I'm so sad to see it end! Yet hopeful that my life can calm down now. But I'll miss it! Calm is good. (Yeah, this is exactly my fluctuating emotions the last few days.) ;P

      And you're right. Being grown up is boring! Yay for one more Lizzie day!!! :D

      Delete
    2. it sucks that it had ended! They're doing a whole new one for GG though! Ahh!! Yayy! *claps like Lizzy playing Mrs Bennet*

      Delete
    3. Yes, Monday morning I woke up so sad there wasn't a video that day. But only a month or so until GiGi comes back! Double yay!!! :D

      I can't wait to see how they're going to do this domino thing and how they'll adapt that story. It will be great fun regardless! I'll have to check in with you now and again so we can exclaim over it together. ;P

      Delete
    4. Same here! Felt so weird not anxiously waiting for it!
      So excited to see what GG is up to. Wonder if Dizzie will pop up...

      Yes! We can fangirl over it! :D

      Delete
    5. I was thinking the same thing! It would be awesome if Dizzie or Fitz unexpectedly showed up. Probably won't happen since I want it to. But it would be awesome!!! (LBD Writers, get on that won't you?)

      Delete
    6. They have to at least make an appearance because she is his sister. Right? I think they might.
      Lets think postive. :D

      Delete
    7. Good point. They surely won't be able to just act as if they don't exist. Darcy is such a big part of Gigi's life after all. Yes! Let's definitely think positive. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...