December 10, 2015

Daddy Long Legs Musical



Just checking in real quick to let y'all know some amazing (and very last minute, yikes) news!! I know I've mentioned before that I love the book Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster. Well, I'm not the only one evidently because it's been made into a musical! Yes, you read that right, it's a musical in New York. I've read rave reviews over it and have been so sad that I'd never get the chance to watch. BUT! The bestest, most amazing news ever is that they are livestreaming it online TONIGHT. Yeah, like I said, this is extremely last minute for which I apologize. :/ But, if you are available at 8pm, just click right here! And enjoy. I'm planning to! :D

{They are planning it for 8pm no matter what US timezone you're in, just FYI.}



4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. Sounds like I'm missing out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: I did! It was delightful. They really did a fabulous job of adapting the book to stage. Now I really, really want to go see it in person! :)

      Delete
  2. How cool! I wish I had read this at the time, because I would have tried to watch part of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't find out about it in time, Hamlette. It was very adorable and fun! I thought they did an excellent job of keeping the spirit of the book and keeping Jerusha "Judy" true to her original.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...