Hamlette tagged me with this lovely blog award a couple weeks ago (thank you muchly, my friend!) and I am finally getting around to joining in.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs
1. Do you like westerns?
Sometimes. There are a couple John Wayne movies I've seen and enjoyed and there are a few new westerns I've seen and enjoyed. But that's not the genre I'll generally choose to watch or read. (Eep. Hopefully you're still my friend, Hamlette? I know how much you love westerns! :)
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (How could you NOT like Mr. Rogers?)
3. Are there any salad dressings you dislike?
Store-bought French dressing. There are some homemade recipes that I like, but not the store-bought kind!
4. Do you call carbonated beverages "soda" or "pop" or something else?
I grew up calling them "soft drinks", but when I moved to CA I somehow started calling it "pop". So now I tend to jump between both names for no obvious reason.
5. What's the farthest from home you've ever been?
This is tough because I have two homes, California and Virginia! (I think California will always be "home" for me, I loved it there.) So, if we're talking the place I grew up, then the farthest from Virginia I've been is California. Or maybe Washington? Not certain about the mileage difference. And if we're talking California, then that would be Washington or just over the border of Arizona into Mexico.
6. Have you ever eaten a peanut-butter-and-onion sandwich?
Um....really, Hamlette? Is this a trick question or have you actually eaten one yourself? (I did some research and found out you have eaten one and wow. How about I just take your word for how good they are?) Because no, I have NOT eaten a pb&onion sandwich. I wish you joy of them, you can have my share.
7. Do you like roller coasters?
I do! Haven't been on one in years, but I do enjoy them! Or at least I did then, but I figure that probably hasn't changed.
8. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
Nope. I did for a little while, but I kept getting months behind on reading them, so I gave it up.
9. Do you wear a wristwatch?
Yep! My arm feels strange when I don't.
10. When do you generally get up in the morning?
Weekdays is somewhere between 6:30-6:45 and weekends is usually more like 8:30ish (I like my Saturday sleep in! :).
But now see, this is my non-fave part of these blogger awards. Ten more questions? And ten bloggers? Do I hafta? I'm going to cheat and tag everybody! All my followers and/or readers, you are officially tagged! (Yay for you!) And you can answer the same questions as above. Because I wanna know if anybody else has eaten a peanut butter and onion sandwich! ;)