July 20, 2013

July EstellaGram :: Week Two

Here we are, halfway through July and more than halfway through the year! It's crazy how fast time is going! I know everybody always says that. But it's so true! :D Anyway, here are my photos from week two. (see previous week here)

Day 8 - Device


{Yup, I use a Kindle.}


Day 9 - Vice


{A vice could make you out of control, yes?}


Day 10 - Damage


{A friend borrowed this book and this is how it looked when I got it back. She apologized profusely, don't worry! She felt terrible. The book is still readable, so all's well.}


Day 11 - Perfect


{No words necessary.}


Day 12 - Edition


{I love this edition of the Narnia series! Definitely a great buy.}


Day 13 - Library


{I felt a little ridiculous standing there taking a picture. But I got it!}


Day 14 - Classic


{What better classic than Anne of Green Gables? I love Anne!}






4 comments:

  1. I use a Kindle too, but I also read the printed word. I don't think I can give up print books.

    Your blog is so pretty. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Xenia! I've been working on finding the right look that I was satisfied with. I really like what I've done this time. Appreciate the feedback! :)

      I so agree with you. I love my Kindle, but it will never replace real books. I love holding them in my hands, flipping the pages, looking at the beautiful covers. Ereaders simply cannot compare.

      Delete
  2. You are so creative, Kara! Love your pictures - they're all so fitting. :)

    Yay books!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay books indeed, Amber! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...