December 6, 2012

From Where You Live


Today's challenge is where you live. So when I got home today, I stopped at my front door and snapped a picture. (It's a little fuzzy. I'm not the best photographer there ever was.) Obviously I live in the city! Actually it's kind of funny to really look at this picture. I'm so used to heading out to my car and paying no attention to anything around me. I haven't really looked around outside for a while. There aren't too many cars there right now, but it can fill up quick. In the many years that I've lived here, it's been interesting watching the changes around us. Many people moving in and moving out. Just when I get used to having to fight a certain car for my favorite spot to park, that car moves away. Not that I'm complaining mind you! I like my parking spot and don't like to give it up (it's a great spot!), so when I get free access to it without having to take turns with other cars, I'm a happy girl. Why? Don't you have a certain spot you like to park at your house? :)

December Photo A Day Challenge: Everyday people all around the world look at the list, and take a photo according to the date. So on the 1st of December we’ll take a photo at 8 o’clock {am or pm, doesn’t matter}. So whatever you’re doing when the clock strikes 8 – take a photo. And then share it. Then upload it to Facebook {your own page, or my Facebook page}, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr – where ever you please. If you’re sharing to Instagram or Twitter – use the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Toodle-loo kangaroos! I'm off to Journey to Bethlehem again. Let's hope it doesn't rain tonight! (Pretty please sky! I don't want a repeat of last week.)

4 comments:

  1. I love your neighborhood! It reminds me a lot of mine (ignoring the ridiculous traffic from the high school not too far away). We're sort of new enough though that we don't have those gorgeous older trees and our grass is a bit more yellow than green right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those trees! Especially in the summer, some of them are perfect for parking under. And don't even get me started about traffic. Ugh. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you have those big trees out front of your house! We have a driveway that we park in but I do get annoyed with my husband takes my spot. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm not the only one! I do like my parking spot, and I'm very territorial about it. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...