December 14, 2012

Something Green


Okay, so it's not completely green. But I thought that ribbon was such a pretty color and it certainly stands out! In case you haven't noticed, I've been snapping photos of our Christmas decorations like crazy. (You haven't noticed, have you? That's okay. No hard feelings. :) One reason is that I love Christmas decorations. (Don't you?) Another is because you know how it is, you have something around a while and you stop really noticing it. Of course I noticed the decorations the day they first went up, but now a couple weeks in, I don't really see them all anymore. I mean I see them but I don't see them. You know what I'm saying? :D Probably not, but anyhoo, having to go around and look for photo opportunities, I've been looking a lot closer at what we have out. It's actually been a lot of fun! The downside? Cody (the dog) has noticed them too. Tonight when I got home from work, he had gotten out sometime this afternoon and had proceeded to show his appreciation for the decorations, and especially the tree! Needless to say, there are a few less ornaments adorning our Christmas tree now. Dogs. You can't live with them and you can't live without them. They really keep life interesting! ;D

Do you have a favorite ornament you would be horrified for a dog to destroy?

December Photo A Day Challenge: Everyday people all around the world look at the list, and take a photo according to the date. So on the 1st of December we’ll take a photo at 8 o’clock {am or pm, doesn’t matter}. So whatever you’re doing when the clock strikes 8 – take a photo. And then share it. Then upload it to Facebook {your own page, or my Facebook page}, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr – where ever you please. If you’re sharing to Instagram or Twitter – use the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Toodle-loo kangaroos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...