December 10, 2012

Under


This is Cody. (Again. Can you tell I think he's pretty cute?) Under the chair. One of his favorite spots. He's not actually supposed to go under there because he's notorious for chewing on the chair bottom, but I had to snap a photo when I saw him this time. He's just so adorable! Don't worry, I got after him after I took this picture and made sure he came out. But it's really, really hard to stay mad at that little face of his that just begs for some love. Dogs. They sure know how to wrap their humans around their paws! :) (After the fact was when I realized I had the perfect picture for today's challenge.)

December Photo A Day Challenge: Everyday people all around the world look at the list, and take a photo according to the date. So on the 1st of December we’ll take a photo at 8 o’clock {am or pm, doesn’t matter}. So whatever you’re doing when the clock strikes 8 – take a photo. And then share it. Then upload it to Facebook {your own page, or my Facebook page}, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog, Tumblr – where ever you please. If you’re sharing to Instagram or Twitter – use the hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

Toodle-loo kangaroos!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture!!
    Dogs really do know how to wrap us in their cute little paws, don't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! They're entirely to smart about that! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...